Dr. Riordan is passionate about leadership and authentic success, as well as diversity and inclusion. As a professional speaker, her messages apply to audiences in every type of business and organization. She has worked with audiences of all sizes – from 30,000-person keynotes to 15-person workshops to one-on-one coaching and everything in-between.
Speaking to thousands of people each year, she presents messages with key takeaways that you will not only remember, you will also be able to use them immediately.
Dr. Riordan delivers keynotes, runs workshops, and participates in speaker panels. If you are interested in booking Dr. Riordan as a speaker, please complete this form.
Here are sample topics on which she has presented. Dr. Riordan also customizes sessions for organizations.
- Adapt and Thrive: How to Succeed in a Rapidly Changing World of Work
- The Wave of the Future: Leading Rapid Change.
- Not Business as Usual: How to Engage in Turnaround Leadership.
- Strategic Thinking: A Key to Future-Fit Leadership
- The Value you Create as a Leader: Dare to be Extraordinary
- Navigate: Managing Personal Leadership Transitions
- Leadership Image: Managing your Leadership Presence and Persona
- The Juggling Act: Managing Work and Life
- Women Power: Factors related to Women’s Career Success
- Teams Win: Creating High-Performance Teams
- Managing Conflict: Understanding Different Approaches and Styles
- Diversity is Useless Without Inclusivity
- Psychological Warfare: Dealing with a Toxic Co-Worker
- Reimagining Education: Developing Leaders for a Connected World.
- Can Leadership Be Taught?
- Top Trends in Higher Education – Managing the Opportunities and Challenges
- Imperatives for Educating Future-Ready Students